HOME > ASEAN Hall
- About ASEAN Hall
- ASEAN Hall is a multi-purpose space utilized for exhibitions, lectures, seminars, and various other events that promote inter-cultural understanding between ASEAN and Korea.
- ASEAN Culture Exhibition Space
- The ASEAN Hall exhibits handicrafts, artworks, design items, textiles,and traditional musical instruments of the 10 ASEAN Member States year-round for visitors to see and experience the diverse cultures of ASEAN.
- ASEAN Information Corner
- Books and multimedia resources (movies, music CDs, etc.) on ASEAN Member States, ASEAN-Korea relations, and activities of the ASEAN-Korea Centre, are accessible to the public.
- ASEAN Learning Space
- The ASEAN Hall provides ASEAN Awareness programs for youths and the general public, in the form of lectures, seminars, workshops, etc. to enhance understanding of ASEAN. Furthermore, a group visit program in which partici-pants have the opportunity to learn about ASEAN, ASEAN-Korea relations, and the ASEAN-Korea Centre, is offered to students. Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASEAN Hall Visit Program
The ASEAN Hall provides a visit program for youths in which participants have the opportunity to learn about ASEAN, ASEAN-Korea relations, and the ASEAN-Korea Centre. The visit program offers the students and visitors a brief introduction about ASEAN and the Centre as well as variety of activities including experience traditional musical instruments and exhibition items of ASEAN, Quiz session, and Q&A time. The program runs approximately 60-90min depending upon request.
ASEAN Hall Operation
- OPENING HOURS
- Mon-Fri 9:30am – 5:30pm
- 02.2287.1177 / email@example.com
- Closed on weekends (Sat·Sun) and National Holidays.
- Closing days are subject to change depending on special occasions and notices will be posted on the website in advance.