[Job Posting] Project Assistant (Intern)
The ASEAN-Korea Centre is currently seeking for Project Assistant of ASEAN and Korean nationality to assist with programs of the ASEAN-Korea Centre (AKC).
The ASEAN Korea Centre is an intergovernmental organization established with the aim to promote economic and socio-cultural exchanges among Korea and the ten ASEAN member states. AKC implements various projects to promote mutual understanding and cooperation between the two regions through increasing trade volume, investment promotion, invigorating tourism and cultural exchange. Please visit our website (https://www.aseankorea.org) for more information on our Centre’s projects and detailed explanation about the Units.
- Project Assistant (Intern)
Job Description and Qualifications
(1) Job Description
|Development Planning and General Affairs Unit (DPGAU)|
Assist office administration and support other Units
|Trade and Investment Unit (TIU)|
Assist TIU’s programs to contribute in increasing trade and investment volume between the ASEAN and Korea
|Information and Data Unit (IDU)|
Assist the PR activities (Produce and release PR materials and manage social media platforms to promote the Centre and its work programs) and IDU’s programs related to promoting awareness on ASEAN
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Korean; knowledge of another ASEAN languages is an advantage
- Applicants who majored in related fields, have fluency in MS office suites or related experience in international (inter-governmental) organizations are desirable
- Should follow under Article 33 of the Public Officials Act and not be disqualified from overseas travel
- Employment Period: 6 months
- Gross Salary: KRW 2,017,500/month
* The above salary includes lunch allowance and transportation subsidy.
- Benefits: 4 Major insurances, Club activity, etc.
- Expected starting date: Negotiable
- Working hours: 09:00-18:00, Lunch hour: 12:00~13:00
The recruitment process will follow the step of:
- 1st round: Document review
- 2nd round: English writing test and In-person Interview
* The schedule can be changed according to the number of applicants and the recruitment progress. Successful candidates for the first screening and the final will be notified individually. Those who passed the first screening must bring their ID card on the second screening and must arrive 10 minutes early for the interview.
* Please be sure to apply before the submission due date to prevent network congestion, and make sure to check that your application has been successfully applied.
How to Apply
- Application should be submitted on-line (http://aseankorea.saramin.co.kr)
- Application Deadline: 17 November 2019, 18:00
* Applicants are fully responsible for any disadvantages that may incur due to errors and omissions in the information provided.
The required documents below are to be submitted after the final offer
- Graduation Certificate (or certificate of enrollment if not yet graduated)
- Transcript of Academic Record
- Career/Employment Certificate (if he or she has working experience)
- Certificate for English Proficiency
* In principle, TOEIC certificate should be submitted, but if not available, TEPS, TOEFL, IBT, G-TELP, FLEX and other English-speaking tests may be submitted.
- In case there has been an error in filling out the application form, the applicants will be subject to unfavorable measures. If there has been found any grounds for disqualification (false allegations of qualification, health issues, etc.), the Centre may withdraw from the notification of the final result, even in case the results have already been announced.
- For any cancellation of acceptance or disqualification for employment, the next highly scored applicant may be determined to fill in the vacancy.
- Applicants may not be employed if there is no suitable applicant.