Job Posting 2020-11-16
The ASEAN-Korea Centre is currently seeking for Finance Assistant/Project Assistant of ASEAN and Korean nationality to assist with programs of the ASEAN-Korea Centre (AKC).
The ASEAN Korea Centre is an intergovernmental organization established with the aim to promote economic and socio-cultural exchanges among Korea and the ten ASEAN member states. AKC implements various projects to promote mutual understanding and cooperation between the two regions through increasing trade volume, investment promotion, invigorating tourism and cultural exchange. The Centre is located in Seoul and the main operating language of the Centre is English. Please visitd our website(https://www.aseankorea.org) for more information on our Centre’s projects and detailed explanation about the Units.
Job Description and Qualifications
(1) Job Description
|Position||Duties and responsibilities||Employment Period||Monthly Salary||Expected start date|
|Finance Assistant of Development Planning and General Affairs Unit (DPGAU)||- Finance and accounting |
(결산, 출납, 세무 등)
(급여 및 4대보험, 세금신고 업무)
- Assist in performing other related tasks as required
|1 year and|
|Following the Centre’s salary scale||December 2020|
|Project Assistant of Trade and Investment Unit (TIU)||- Assist in the TIU’s work programs to contribute in promoting trade and investment activities between the ASEAN and Korea||6 months|
|Project Assistant of Information and Data Unit (IDU)||- Assist in the IDU’s work programs to raise public awareness of ASEAN and promote youth exchange||6 months|
* Specific salary of the Finance Assistant will be decided based upon the work experiences of the finalist.
|Finance Assistant of DPGAU||· Minimum of one year of relevant experience including payroll is required|
· Working knowledge of Douzone 20, advanced excel skills, or bi-lingual proficiency in English and Korean language are a plus
|Project Assistant of TIU/Project Assistant of IDU||· Fluent communication skills in both Korean and English (both written and spoken)|
· Fluency in MS office suites, relevant experience, or knowledge of ASEAN languages are a plus
* Should follow under Article 33 of the Public Officials Act and not be disqualified from overseas travel.
- Benefits: 4 Major insurances, Club activity, etc.
- Working hours: 09:00-18:00, Lunch hour: 12:00~13:00
- Location: 8th fl., 124, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04520
The recruitment process will follow the step of:
- 1st round: Document review
- 2nd round: In-person Interview and writing test
- 3rd round: Health screening
* The schedule can be changed according to the number of applicants and the recruitment progress. Successful candidates for the first screening and the final will be notified individually. Those who passed the first screening must bring their ID card on the second screening and must arrive 10 minutes early for the interview.
* Please be sure to apply before the submission due date to prevent network congestion, and make sure to check that your application has been successfully applied.
How to Apply
- Application should be submitted on-line (http://www.aseankorea.saramin.co.kr)
- Application Deadline: 30 November 2020, 18:00
* Applicants are fully responsible for any disadvantages that may incur due to errors and omissions in the information provided.
- For any other inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
The required documents below are to be submitted after the final offer
- Graduation Certificate (or certificate of enrollment if not yet graduated)
- Transcript of Academic Record
- Career/Employment Certificate (if he or she has working experience)
- Certificate for English Proficiency
* In principle, TOEIC certificate should be submitted, but if not available, TEPS, TOEFL, IBT, G-TELP, FLEX and other English-speaking tests may be submitted.
- In case there has been an error in filling out the application form, the applicants will be subject to unfavorable measures. If there has been found any grounds for disqualification (false allegations of qualification, health issues, etc.), the Centre may withdraw from the notification of the final result, even in case the results have already been announced.
- For any cancellation of acceptance or disqualification for employment, the next highly scored applicant may be determined to fill in the vacancy.
- Applicants may not be employed if there is no suitable applicant.