Job Posting 2021-06-23
[Job Posting] HR/GA Officer (or Senior Officer)
The ASEAN-Korea Centre is seeking HR/GA Officer (or Senior Officer) of ASEAN and Korean nationality with proven experience in the field of HR/GA.
About the Organization
The ASEAN-Korea Centre (AKC) is an International Organization mandated to promote economic and socio-cultural cooperation between Korea and the 10 ASEAN Member States. With a vision to build a lasting and genuine partnership between ASEAN and Korea, the programs of the AKC are geared towards increasing trade, promoting investment, invigorating tourism, and expanding culture and people-to-people exchanges. The Centre is located in Seoul and the main language of operation is English and Korean. Please visit our website (https://www.aseankorea.org) for more information on AKC and its programs.
Job Description and Qualifications
(1) Job Description: Human Resources and General Affairs officer (or Senior Officer)
|Position||Duties and responsibilities||Expected start date|
|HR/GA Officer (or Senior Officer)|
of Development Planning and General Affairs Unit (DPGAU)
· Develop and manage effective HR services
(Recruiting procedure, performance management, training & engagement programs, labor cost budgeting, etc.)
· Process everyday HR duties
(Employee’s overtime, annual leaves, benefits etc.)
· Support general affairs and administration
(Purchase, asset management, contract, IT system, etc.)
· Ensure all HR/GA policies and procedures in compliance with local laws and update staff regulations and guidelines as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, International Relations, International Studies, Language and Literature, Political Science, Social Science, or a related field from an accredited academic institution. Master's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Experience in HR or related fields in international (inter-governmental) organizations, national/international institutions, government organizations and/or private companies is preferred.
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Korean; proficiency in IT is a plus.
- No grounds for disqualification under Article 33 of the Public Officials Act or overseas travel.
- Fixed-term contract of 1 year
* Contract may be extended after one year following review of work performance.
- Gross Salary per annum: KRW 36,000,000 and above
* Above salary can be adjusted to final candidate’s previous professional experience and position.
* The above salary includes lunch and transportation allowance.
- Benefits: 4 Major insurances, Welfare card, Medical Examination, Club Activity, etc.
- Starting Date: April (exact date negotiable)
- Working Hours: 09:00-18:00, Lunch hour: 12:00~13:00
- Location: 8th fl., 124, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04520
The recruitment process will follow the step of:
- 1st round: Document review
- 2nd round: On-site English writing test and Interview
- 3rd round: Health screening
* Candidates who pass each round will be notified individually. Those who pass the first round must bring their ID cards for the second round and arrive 10 minutes early for the interview.
* It is recommended to submit the application before the final hour of the deadline to avoid network congestion, and make sure successful submission of application.
How to Apply
- Applications including all the relevant documents on-line via http://aseankorea.saramin.co.kr
- Application Deadline: Until 18:00 of Friday, 4 July 2021
* Applicants are fully responsible for the contents of their applications and may be disadvantaged if the application has incorrect or false information not to mention errors and omissions.
- For further inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be submitted following final offer of employment
The documents below are to be submitted after the final offer
- Graduation Certificate
- Transcript of Academic Record
- Career/Employment Certificate
- Certificate for English Proficiency
* IIn principle, TOEIC certificate should be submitted, but if not available, TEPS, TOEFL, IBT, G-TELP, FLEX and other English-speaking tests may be submitted.
- In the event of discovery of incorrect information and/or cheating in the application documents and during interview, the relevant applicant will be disqualified. In the event the discovery of such grounds for disqualification occurs after the results have been announced, the Centre has the right to withdraw its final offer.
- For any cancellation of acceptance or disqualification for employment, the next highest scoring applicant may be considered for employment.
- If, after the recruitment process, there is no suitable applicant, the Centre may decide not to make any employment offers and re-start the recruitment process.