[Job Posting] Project Assistant (DPGAU)
The ASEAN-Korea Centre is seeking a Project Assistant of ASEAN and Korean nationality with proven experience to organize and implement the activities of the ASEAN-Korea Centre.
About the Organization
The ASEAN Korea Centre (AKC) is an intergovernmental organization established with the aim to promote economic and socio-cultural exchanges among Korea and the ten ASEAN member states. AKC implements various projects to promote mutual understanding and cooperation between the two regions through increasing trade volume, investment promotion, invigorating tourism and cultural exchange. Please visit the website (https://www.aseankorea.org) for more information on the projects of the Centre and details of the organization.
ㆍ Project Assistant of Development Planning and General Affairs Unit (DPGAU) : 1 person
Job Description and Qualifications
(1) Job Description
|Position||Duties and responsibilities||Expected start date|
|Project Assistant of Development Planning and General Affairs Unit(DPGAU)|
ㆍ Assist external relations related tasks of DPGAU
- Preparation of official meetings (documents, logistics, etc.)
- Research and collect data on recent ASEAN related issues and trends
ㆍ Support other general affairs related tasks of the Unit
|Early January 2023|
ㆍ Relevant experience in international (inter-governmental) organizations, national/international institutions, government organizations and/or private companies is preferred.
ㆍ Fluent communication skills in both Korean and English (both written and spoken)
ㆍ Proficiency in MS office and relevant experience are preferred
ㆍ Should follow under Article 33 of the Public Officials Act and not be disqualified from overseas travel.
ㆍ Employment Period: 6 months
ㆍ Gross Salary per month : KRW 2,240,580
* The above salary includes lunch and transportation allowance.
ㆍ Benefits: 4 Major insurances, club activity, etc.
ㆍ Expected starting date: Early January 2023
ㆍ Official Working hours: 09:00-18:00, Lunch hour: 12:00~13:00
ㆍ Location: 8th fl., 124, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04520
The recruitment process will follow the step of:
ㆍ 1st round: Document review
* Please be sure to apply before the submission due date to prevent network congestion, and make sure to check that your application has been successfully applied.
ㆍ 2nd round: On-site English writing test and In-person Interview
* The schedule is subject to change, according to the number of applicants and the recruitment progress. Those who passed the first screening will be notified individually, and must arrive 10 minutes early for the interview and writing test with the ID card in hand.
ㆍ Final result
* The final result will be notified individually to the selected candidates.
* There will be a Health Screening process for the final candidate before the start date.
How to Apply
ㆍ Applications including all the relevant documents on-line via http://aseankorea.saramin.co.kr
ㆍ Application Deadline: Until 17:00 of 18 December 2022 (Sunday)
* Applicants are fully responsible for the contents of their applications and may be disadvantaged if the application has incorrect or false information not to mention errors and omissions.
ㆍ For further inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
The required documents below are to be submitted after the final offer.
ㆍ Graduation Certificate
ㆍ Transcript of Academic Record
ㆍ Career/Employment Certificate
ㆍ Certificate for English Proficiency
* In principle, TOEIC certificate should be submitted, but if not available, TEPS, TOEFL, IBT, G-TELP, FLEX and other English-speaking tests may be submitted.
ㆍ In case there has been an error in filling out the application form, the applicants will be subject to unfavorable measures. If there has been found any grounds for disqualification (false allegations of qualification, health issues, etc.), the Centre may withdraw from the notification of the final result, even in case the results have already been announced.
ㆍ For any cancellation of acceptance or disqualification for employment, the next highest scoring applicant may be considered for employment.
ㆍ If, after the recruitment process, there is no suitable applicant, the Centre may decide not to make any employment offers and re-start the recruitment process.