Job Posting 2021-03-26
[Job Posting] HR Officer (or Senior Officer)
The ASEAN-Korea Centre is seeking an HR Officer (or Senior Officer) of ASEAN and Korean nationality with proven experience in the field of HR.
About the Organization
The ASEAN-Korea Centre (AKC) is an Intergovernmental Organization mandated to promote economic and socio-cultural cooperation between Korea and the 10 ASEAN Member States. With a vision to build a lasting and genuine partnership between ASEAN and Korea, the programs of the AKC are geared towards increasing trade, promoting investment, invigorating tourism and expanding culture and people-to-people exchanges. The Centre is located in Seoul and the main language of operation is English and Korean. Please visit our website (https://www.aseankorea.org) for more information on AKC’s programs.
Job Description and Qualifications
(1) Job Description
|Position||Duties and responsibilities||Expected start date|
|HR Officer(or Senior Officer) of Development Planning and General Affairs Unit (DPGAU)|
· Responsible for effective & efficient delivery of end-to-end HR services
· Develop and manage recruiting procedure
· Lead and drive performance management process
· Plan and excute appropriate training and engagement programs
· Plan and control annual budget of labor cost
· Manage everyday HR duties such as employee’s overtime, annual leaves, benefits, etc.
· Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in compliance with local laws and update staff regulations and guidelines as needed
· Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, International Relations, International Studies, Language and Literature, Political Science, Social Science or a related field from an accredited academic institution. Master´s degree in a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of proven experience in HR or related fields in international (inter-governmental) organizations, national/international institutions, government organizations and/or private companies.
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Korean; proficiency in MS office are a plus.
- Should follow under Article 33 of the Public Officials Act and not be disqualified from overseas travel.
- Fixed-term contract of 1 year
* Contract may be extended after one year following review of work performance.
- Gross Salary per annum: KRW 36,000,000 and above
* The above salary includes lunch and transportation allowance. Salary will vary depending on previous professional experience and skills of the candidate.
- Benefits: 4 Major insurances, Welfare card, Medical Examination, Club Activity, etc.
- Starting Date: April (exact date negotiable)
- Working Hours: 09:00-18:00, Lunch hour: 12:00~13:00
- Location: 8th fl., 124, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04520
The recruitment process will follow the step of:
- 1st round: Document review
- 2nd round: On-site English writing test and Interview
- 3rd round: Health screening
* Schedule may change depending on the number of applicants and the recruitment process. Candidates who pass each round will be notified individually. Those who pass the first round must bring their ID cards for the second round and arrive 10 minutes early for the interview.
* We recommend that you submit the application before the final hour of the deadline to avoid network congestion, and make sure that your application has been successfully submitted.
How to Apply
- All applications will be received on-line via (http://aseankorea.saramin.co.kr)
- Application Deadline: Until 18:00 of Friday, 2 April, 2021
* Applicants are fully responsible for the contents of their applications and may be disadvantaged if there are incorrect information/errors and omissions in the application.
- For further inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be submitted following final offer of employment
The documents below are to be submitted after the final offer
- Graduation Certificate
- Transcript of Academic Record
- Career/Employment Certificate
- Certificate for English Proficiency
* In principle, TOEIC certificate should be submitted, but if not available, TEPS, TOEFL, IBT, G-TELP, FLEX and other English-speaking tests may be submitted.
- In the event of discovery of incorrect information/error and/or cheating in the application form and interview, the relevant applicant will be disqualified. In the event the discovery of such grounds for disqualification occurs after the results have been announced, the Centre will withdraw its final offer.
- For any cancellation of acceptance or disqualification for employment, the next highest scoring applicant may be considered for employment.
- If, after the recruitment process, there is no suitable applicant, the Centre may decide not to make any employment offers and re-start the recruitment process.